You are here:
For Scientific Researchers
Research at NIAMS
Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP)
NIAMS on Twitter
National Multicultural Outreach Initiative
NIH Loan Repayment Programs
NIAMS: National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Home Page
Our Research Focus
Studies Seeking Patients
- NIAMS Coalition
- Kids Pages
- Multimedia Pages
- Multicultural Information
- NIH and NASA
- Summer Student Program
NIH Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases ~ National Resource Center
Improving Clinical Research Information
HHS and NIH take steps to provide more information about clinical trials to the public. "Access to more information about clinical trials is good for patients, the public and science," said NIH Director Francis Collins, M.D., Ph.D.
Loan Repayment Programs Now Accepting Applications
The NIH Loan Repayment Programs are accepting applications now through June 15, 2017. Intramural and extramural investigator programs are available. The NIH may repay up to $35,000 per year of your student loan debt.
Free Bilingual Fotonovelas on Bone and Muscle Health!
Itís Hispanic Heritage Month! NIAMS has free bilingual fotonovelas with info and tips on keeping your bones and muscles healthy. Order yours today and follow along as Isabel learns about osteoporosis and Ana learns about sports injuries.
Approach Targets Autoimmunity
Researchers employ an emerging approach used to fight cancer and turn it on pemphigus. They engineer T cells to destroy misbehaving immune cells without affecting the rest of the immune system.
News and Events
- NIAMS Update — October 20, 2016
- Special Announcement — October 20, 2016, Guest Director’s Letter: Driving Toward Quadruple Diversity in the All of UsSM Research Program
- NIAMSí OíShea Honored for Outstanding Interferon and Cytokine Research
- Multicultural Outreach News — October 12, 2016
- NIAMS Interns Share Their 2016 Summer Experiences
- NIAMS Announces New Centers of Research Translation
- NIAMS Program Trains New Generation of Scientists
Alopecia Areata, Fast Facts
Time: 09:02 | Size: 8.5 MB