You are here:
For Scientific Researchers
Research at NIAMS
Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP)
NIAMS on Twitter
National Multicultural Outreach Initiative
NIH Loan Repayment Programs
NIAMS: National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Home Page
Our Research Focus
Studies Seeking Patients
- NIAMS Coalition
- Kids Pages
- Multimedia Pages
- Multicultural Information
- NIH and NASA
- Summer Student Program
NIH Osteoporosis and Related Bone Diseases ~ National Resource Center
NIH Posts First Precision Medicine Initiative Funding Opportunities
Do you have ideas for the Precision Medicine Initiative (PMI) Cohort Program? The NIH Director announces the Funding Opportunities now available and discusses the latest developments to move the PMI forward.
November is American Indian and Alaska Native Heritage Month
It's also National Diabetes Month. The November issue of the NIH Honoring Health: Resources for American Indians and Alaska Natives e-newsletter focuses on diabetes education and support resources for individuals, families, and communities.
November is National Healthy Skin Month
Your skin is the largest organ of your body and plays an important role in preventing dehydration and protecting against harmful germs. Find tips to help keep your skin healthy for a lifetime.
Funding Opportunities for Physical Activity Program
Several Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) are available for the NIH Common Fundís Molecular Transducers of Physical Activity in Humans program. The program aims to extensively catalogue the biological molecules affected by physical activity in people.
NIAMS Intramural Researcher Receives Evelyn V. Hess Award
Dr. Mariana Kaplan, Chief of the NIAMS Systemic Autoimmunity Branch, is the recipient of the 2015 Evelyn V. Hess Award from the Lupus Foundation of America. This award is presented to individuals who have made significant contributions to lupus research, diagnosis, and treatment.
News and Events
- NIAMS Update — November 19, 2015
- Special Announcement — November 19, 2015, Letter from Dr. Stephen I. Katz: The Promise of Pediatric Research
- Study Identifies Protein Biomarkers for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Inflammation Associated with Rheumatoid Arthritis May Persist Even After Clinical Symptoms Ease
- Keep Your Skin Healthy, Protecting Your Outer Self
- Honoring Health — November is National Diabetes Month! — November 2015
- NIH Takes Action to Bolster Research on Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Alopecia Areata, Fast Facts
Time: 09:02 | Size: 8.5 MB