You are here:
- NIAMS Employment Opportunities
- Request Career Information
- Tenure and Tenure Track
- Once You Are Accepted
- Japanese Researcher Fellowships at NIH
- NIH Training Opportunities
- NIH Pathway to Independence (PI) Award (K99/R00)
- NIH Job Opportunities
- The NIH and Presidential Management Intern Programs
- HHS Emerging Leaders Program
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute: Research Scholars Program
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute: Grants and Special Programs
- The Clinical Trials and Outcomes Branch is actively recruiting a postdoctoral fellow to work with physician investigators and biostatisticians on projects related to health outcomes. Applicants must have a doctoral degree in biostatistics, statistics, economics or a related field.
Learn more about the Clinical Trials and Outcomes Branch here.
Get more information on how to apply here.
Scientific Careers — Training Opportunities
The intramural researchers at NIAMS are dedicated to training a new generation of scientists to develop new knowledge aimed at solving the health problems within our research mandate. NIAMS actively seeks candidates at all stages in their careers who want to learn the latest advances in basic and clinical research.
Located at the NIH campus in Bethesda, MD, intramural scientists can make full use of the special, if not unique, opportunities afforded by the NIH. Among these are the extensive human resources that facilitate collaboration among experts who possess widely different skills; the resources to perform clinical research that is closely integrated with laboratory work; and relatively stable funding which permits investments in long-term, and even risky, projects. Learn more about the special features of the intramural program.
NIAMS has research opportunities in many of its laboratories and branches.
Updated April 17, 2015