You are here:
Did you know?
- In exchange for a two or three-year (for Intramural General Research) commitment to your research career, NIH will repay up to $35,000 per year of your qualified educational debt. See NIH Loan Repayment Programs
- NIAMS Faculty List
- Training Opportunities
- Career Development and Outreach Branch
- Core Facilities
- Clinical Protocols
- IRP News and Events
- Office of the Scientific Director
- Office of the Clinical Director
Research in NIAMS Labs
Updated May 24, 2016
Rheumatology Fellow Wins Awards
Congratulations to Dr. Sara Alehashemi, Rheumatology Fellow, who received a poster award and was selected to give a podium presentation at the 14th Annual D.C. Rheumatology Fellows Forum. She presented a poster on a case study of relapsing polychondritis and gave a talk on advanced imaging techniques for large vessel vasculitis.
NIH Postbac Poster Day Outstanding Poster Awards
Congratulations to the following NIAMS Postbac Fellows who received Outstanding Poster Awards at the 2016 NIH Postbac Poster Day (pictured left to right): Jordan Krebs, Genomics and Immunity Section; Leti Nunez, Translational Immunology Section; Meghan Kellett, Developmental Skin Biology Section; Michelle Tran, Light Imaging Section.
Rapid-Response Immune Cells Are Fully Prepared Before Invasion Strikes
A new research study from the Molecular Immunology and Inflammation Branch describes how rapid-response immune cells are fully prepared before invasion by microbes. Read the press release.
2016 Take Your Child to Work Day
The Career Development and Outreach Branch (CDOB) welcomed 26 middle and high school students to tour NIAMS labs as part of the annual “NIH Take Your Child to Work Day” event. Students were presented a brief overview of the NIH and NIAMS before heading to the lab for a hands-on DNA editing demonstration.
NIH Postbac Poster Day 2016
Congratulations to the NIAMS Intramural Research Program's Postbac Fellows who participated in the 2016 NIH Postbac Poster Day!
NIAMS Faculty List
Clinical and Translational Research
- NIAMS Clinical Trials and Natural History Studies at the NIH Campus
- NIAMS Sponsored Clinical Trials
- For all clinical trials click here