You are here:
Other Fact Sheets
Healthy Bones Matter
Healthy Bones Matter Quiz Questions
- True or False: Bone is a living, growing tissue.
- True or False: Your bones continue to gain density all your life.
- True or False: I can’t do anything now to keep my bones healthy later in life.
- True or False: Childhood and teenage years are the best time to build up my bone “bank account.”
- True or False: Osteoporosis causes bones to get weak and break easily.
- True or False: Osteoporosis has no symptoms until a person breaks a bone.
- True or False: Men get osteoporosis more than women.
- True or False: Low-fat or fat-free dairy products are a good way to get calcium.
- Multiple Choice: To grow to their full peak mass, bones need:
- vitamin D
- weight-bearing exercise
- all of the above
- Multiple Choice: Which of the following is NOT a weight-bearing activity?