You are here:
Other Fact Sheets
Healthy Joints Matter
Healthy Joints Matter Quiz Questions
- True or False: All joints in the human body are movable.
- True or False: Cartilage protects the ends of bones in your joints, and allows the bones to glide smoothly over each other.
- True or False: Only older people get arthritis.
- True or False: Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis.
- True or False: In rheumatoid arthritis, the immune system attacks the joints, making them painful, swollen, and stiff.
- True or False: Children can have almost any form of arthritis that affects adults.
- True or False: Your joints will heal from injuries, so there’s no need to wear protective equipment when you play sports.
- True or False: If you avoid being overweight, you will reduce the wear and tear on your joints that could lead to arthritis later in life.
- True or False: You don’t need more than 30 minutes of physical activity every day.
- Multiple Choice: A balanced diet:
- Emphasizes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat dairy products like milk, cheese, and yogurt.
- Includes protein from lean meats, poultry, seafood, beans, eggs, and nuts.
- Is low in solid fats, saturated fats, cholesterol, salt (sodium), added sugars, and refined grains.
- All of the above