You are here:
Roundtable Discussions 2011
March 7, 2012
In 2011, the NIAMS hosted five roundtables as part of our continued commitment to engage the research and lay communities in discussions related to current scientific opportunities, challenges, and future directions. Information obtained from the roundtables helps to inform the Institute’s planning process, as well as our approach for advancing research across our basic, translational, and clinical portfolios.
Roundtables were organized around the following topics:
- Bone Biology and Bone Diseases Research (November 18, 2011)
- Pediatric Dermatology (December 6, 2011)
- Arthritis Biology Research (December 7, 2011)
- Musculoskeletal Biology and Diseases (December 9, 2011)
- Impact of Muscle Physiology Research on Common Diseases and Disorders (December 16, 2011)
Brief summaries are available through the links above.