You are here:
NIAMS National Multicultural Outreach Initiative
The A Year of Health planners offer information to help you maintain your health and manage conditions of the bones, joints, muscles, skin, and pain. Select the planner that fits your needs. You can even order multiple copies of the planners to give to your family and friends!
Use the planner just like a calendar, keeping it on the wall or a counter or someplace where you’ll see it every day. Each month, you’ll find out about a different health topic, and you can write notes and use the stickers (found at the end of each planner) as reminders.
What Can I Expect to Learn?
The 2016 A Year of Health planners offer information on staying healthy and managing conditions of the bones, joints, muscles, skin, and pain based on proven studies. The planners also include information about other free publications that you can order or download if you want to find out more.
How Do I Use the Planner?
- Write down the medicines and supplements you take each day.
- Write down any new health problems or pains you have.
- Use the “Notes” section to write down things you want to remember, including questions for your health care provider.
- Bring the planner when you visit your health care provider to discuss your written notes.
- Use the stickers at the end of the planner to remind you about appointments, blood tests, and taking medicines.