You are here:
Other Fact Sheets
Healthy Muscles Matter
Healthy Muscles Matter Quiz Questions
- True or False: There are over 1,000 muscles in your body.
- True or False: Skeletal, or voluntary, muscles are the muscles you can control.
- True or False: Ligaments connect muscles to bones.
- True or False: Your heart is a muscle.
- True or False: A muscle gets strained when it is stretched too much.
- True or False: A sprain happens when a tendon is stretched too much.
- True or False: Muscles that are not used can get smaller and weaker.
- True or False: You don’t need more than 30 minutes of physical activity every day.
- True or False: If something hurts when playing sports, you should play through the pain and it will go away.
- Multiple Choice: A balanced diet:
- Emphasizes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat dairy products like milk, cheese, and yogurt.
- Includes protein from lean meats, poultry, seafood, beans, eggs, and nuts.
- Is low in solid fats, saturated fats, cholesterol, salt (sodium), added sugars, and refined grains.
- All of the above